- The well-known system cards for 4-card Major and 5-card
Major, which are used at bridge club competitions.
- Detailed system cards for both 4-card Major and 5-card
Major bidding systems.
These system cards give ample attention to their
responding bids after the opening bid (such as response,
overcall, rebid and so on).
The colors used in the heads of the opening bids correspond to
the colors of their responding bids. In this way an opening
bid and the responding bid are easy to find together, for
- the color in the head of an opening in 1♣♦♥♠
yellow and therefore the color in the head
of the responding bid is also light yellow..
- the color in the head of an opening in 1NT is light blue and
therefore the color in the head of the
responding bid is also light blue.
- For the bids after opening in 1NT en 2NT there are
diagrams of the bids according Jacoby and Stayman.